Life ka 1 to 10...

Posted by Shamrez Zack | 4:38 AM

"You-Know-Who" Tagged me again. But yeah this is what keeps this space alive and I somehwere ove this laborious (*wink wink*) exercise..

If life could be defined in numbers this is what my life would appear to be (at least parts of it)... :)

Okay! It looked easy when I read it there… and I realized how difficult it was when I started doing it. It was gruelling! I wonder who comes up with such novel tags!

1 Life to live every single moment. love all, spread smile and chase ur dreams.

2 Jobs. Is it less for a 4 year career??? :)

3 Siblings, 2 bros and a sis... Love em and miss em.. Mwaaah.

4 Cities in India - have experienced India, away from home at, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Chennai and Delhi. Its also my favourite batting position... Flexible though :)

5 yrs in Chennai made the city my second home... Miss everything about the place except the climate (it sux)... Namma Chennai !!!

6 is my favourite number, frankly i dont know the reason for this, you would see most of my jersey's donning No. 6..

7 yrs of college education... *scratches head and asks* did it make me any wiser than what I other wise would be?

8 yrs away from home (that is till date)... period.

9 mobile no.s I have used in last 2 yrs.. kuch zyada toh nahin hua na??? :P

10 was my age when I first padded in a competetive cricket match for my district in U-13 group... miss those days maannn....

So folks…are you ready to take this up? Well..don’t run.. more tags coming your way! :)

Without any further thinking..let me tag first tag my tag buddy Chitz...
Then... its over to the #DDGang and tweeps... @softykid @pallaviade @sizzler_chetan @_atkin @smalltown_girl @ashkd @kirtiB @AanchalIm @manushee @kp1200 @smilinggal @pprakash @delhidreams @pprakash @anulaaboobacker @hiyer @ire17n, and my twister @nadhiyamali... I am sparing others for the above tweeple to tag :P.. Get going...

4 comments
  1. Nebula August 20, 2009 at 6:09 AM  

    Well! About point 7, i would humbly suggest "Head n Shoulders"! :D

  2. Amrit August 20, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

    This tag was the most difficult one I ever did! Seems you too had a tough time :)

    Thanks for doing this...and hey..education is supposed to ruin us! :)

  3. smalltown_girl September 1, 2009 at 8:01 AM  

    9 was a bit too much!
    btw, am doing this :D

  4. Shamrez Zack October 5, 2009 at 1:35 AM  

    Thanks for dropping by loves... Sorry for delay in responding... :|