Just Four Things

Posted by Shamrez Zack | 2:35 AM

Another tag from Amrit, he has vowed not to spare me on any tags ;)

Work is getting tighter and its really keeping my head & mind clear from blogging... its been weeks since I've blogged and I have 2 unfinished blogs rotting in my draft... Sorry for this and I promise to be back with some interesting thoughts and experiences soon...

Coming back to the tag... Just like everyone else, I am also discovering myself through tags :)

Here we go...

Four jobs you’ve had in your life

- Accountant cum cashier @ my dad's business (I always hated handing over the collection at the end of the day):)
- Professional Cricketer (Domestic Circuit and Junior level - We got paid, hence we were professionals.. LOL)
- Training Consultant in one of the top IT Companies...!!! (A choice made by heart and a job which was close to my heart)
- Operations co-ordinator with a leading Oil & Gas Consultant in Middle east...

Four jobs you wish you had

- Professional cricketer at international circuit.. more than the fame, money and other incentives (read as travel, girls etc..), for the passion I have for the game... I juz love the game...
- A beaurocrat... not a corrupted one, but a one with a heart to help the nation develop...
- Not as a job, but I dream of entering into politics and reason is not any different from the onementioned above...
- Last but not the least, an entrepreneur... (Do I need to mention the reasons???)...

Four movies you can watch over and over again

Only four movies!!! Hmmmmmmmmmm...... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Hmmmmmmmmmm

- Rocky Series
- God Father Series
- Boing Boing
- Khaaka Khaaaka
………………………………there are more for this list!!

Four cities you have lived in
- Chennai (The city was a second home for me...)
- New Delhi (A short stay... I fell so much in love with this city and wish to go back!!! I could have stayed longer, but the personal constraints did not allow me to :( )
- Hyderabad (A shorter stint... Lived every minute of it)
- Doha (This is where I am... Learning and a writing a new chapter of life)

Four TV shows you love to watch

- Every Cricket Match which gets telecasted... (Didnt I mention how much I love this game???)
- News (Its always been informative... now it has become entertaining as well... not to mention the news readers like Sunethra, who keeps us glued to the channel ;))
- Hero Honda Roadies (I just love this show..its engrossing!!!)
- Devils Advocate (Karan Thappar is the best !!!)

Four websites you visit daily
- Without fail..my Blog & my friends' blog!!! :)
- Gmail
- Facebook/Orkut/Twitter
- IBN LIVE & manoramaonline

Four of your favorite foods
Now this one is very unfair! MORE than the list of movies… how can a foodie like me restrict my choices to four??? Sigh !!
- Home Food tops the list.... (Its finger lickin gooooood ;))
- Oriental stuff minus sea food
- Dosa & Chatni from Saravana Bhavan.... I miss it :(
- Hyderabad Biriyani from Hyderabad House (I can travel to Hyd, just to have it) ;)

Four things you won’t eat
- Sea food (Excluding the shelled ones)...
- Any NV which is not halal..
- Red Chillies..
- Ginger... Yuck !!!

Four things you wish you could eat right now

- Chilli Bhajji
- Ice Cream (Preferably butter scotch)
- Kappa
- Water Melon (Just to beat the heat)

Four things in your bedroom
- Bed with mattress (ofcourse..has to be..silly me :))
- Books & Mags
- Wardrobe
- Mobile chargers ;)

Four things you wish you had in your bedroom
- A Sony wall mount LCD TV
- Some more darkness
- Sound proof walls
- Well done and beautiful bathroom

Four things I’m wearing right now
- Well..undies!!! (what a question!!! LOL)
- Brown Pepe T Shirt & Blue Wrangler Jean
- Two silver finger rings
- My Fossil Chronograph

One place I’d rather be right now
London... so that I can witness T20 WC Final tomorrow ;)

One fictional place I’d rather be right now
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry ;)

Four people you’d really love to have dinner with
- My family ofcourse
- All my friends across the globe
- MSD... Not to ask why he sent Jadeja ahead of Yuvi... but to congratulate him for taking men blue where they are today...
- The special one ;)

Four things I am thinking right now
- I am thinking about her! (and not going to disclose who that “her” is)
- When am I gonna meet my friends and team again...
- Why did I not pursue my cricket?
- 3 more hours before I can leave office today :(

Four of your favorite things/people
- My family (Mom & Dad, my siblings); My cousins...; My closest buddies – too small a space to mention about them ; The special one ;)
- My Bike !!!
- My Clothes & Accessories
- My country :) (How patriotic na)

Four people I tag
- Prathap (An amazing writer, equally good procrastinator... LOL)
- Neeharika (I know you are busy with studies, but would love to see your answers)
- Kirthi (Claims to be too busy with work)
- Chithira ( Would like to read your answers)
(All of them are in some sort of hibernation for quite some-time and except chithira, others are due to complete previous tags)

6 comments
  1. sayrem June 21, 2009 at 6:28 PM  

    sea food is HATEFUL.
    yucky and slimy.

  2. Shamrez Zack June 21, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

    Sayrem....

    Thanks for dropping by... glad that there are people who hate seafood more than i do ;)

  3. Najaf June 22, 2009 at 7:27 AM  

    So... you dont like Sea Food.. Thats news for me.. I remember you hogging the "Ayakkoora Biryani" (SHEER Fish), was that not you then ?

    Unlucky you... I was waiting for someone who is a fan of MSD. Will take this up seperately on mail.

  4. Shamrez Zack June 23, 2009 at 4:03 AM  

    Dushtaaaaa.... Njan ente jeevithathil thotitilla fish biriyaninnu parayunna saaadanam... So how z life bro??? and wat is that u wanna take up in mail ;)

  5. Jez June 24, 2009 at 12:43 AM  

    Enjoyed reading Bro...

    I m gonna arrange a PARTY this weekend with just SEA FOOD cuisines...
    R u joining...??

  6. Shamrez Zack June 24, 2009 at 12:54 AM  

    Sure Bud... Party... any time.... but will be dormant when it comes to savouring fish... am sure that your parties wont be complete without lobsters, which i'm not at all allergic to ;)

    Btw, where s de venue???