Preface

This will be a progressive post, which will be amended with time...

NO... It is not about my bonding with Miss. April, the teen Swiss whom I met in the train.... Its about Me and April.. APRIL - the fourth month of the year in the Gregorian Calendar... the month of scorching heat (as if we ever cared..)...

April has always presented surprises to me... Pleasant and Unpleasant... and it took 25 yrs for me to realize that... Coincidently on another April noon when I was working on blog about My Life - Before, At and After PSL (Coming Soon)!!!...

As children, we always waited for April with enthusiasm and eagerness with which we wait only for our birthdays... the vacation month was a month of non-stop masti, fun and frolic... Besides April is the month of Festival like Vishu and Ugadi, which embarks regional new year day and instills new hope in the minds.. As a teenager April was a month dedicated for cricket camps and then special classes... In college, April was a painful month of judaii from friends... but now as adults, April is more or less just another month...

APRIL 1996

The earliest special memory I relate with "April" dates back to '96, it was on 26th of April that year, my parents were blessed with their 4th Child, 3rd Son, my youngest brother (Preceded by Nov, Mar and Jun in chronological order)... 26th April is been a day of Sweets and Joy for all of us ever since...

APRIL 1998

Two years later in '98, another April day presented a distinct surprise of distinction... I must confess that deep inside i had a fear of flunking SSLC... My April memories were sweetened with it...

APRIL 2002

Few summers went along sans too special/bitter gifts and experiences before 2002 April. 12th April 2002 reads the booking receipt of a Black Yamaha RX 135... Later christened as KL 13 H 5631... My first bike... My baby....

--- CUT ----

Sorry... My train of thought deviated from the track and I have to take a break...

There is more... I will complete it on my next day at work...

Note: I am yet to write about the thoughts which propelled me to write this blog... those thought will be amended to this soooooooooon...

Its time for me to start from office now...

Yeah... You read it write.. Start from Office... Not to Office... LoL


----- CONTINUED -----

Before I pursue this post, let me highlight that zaxplanet.blogspot.com was unveiled during April 2008 and then rejuvenated this April….

APRIL 2003 - 2005

If 2003 & 2004 April gave me sweetness with birthday celebrations and emotional pain with a short Judaai and a longer Judaai… 2005 April gave me physical pain in the form a bike accident, which left me on bed for close 2 months.. If it was not for almighty’s blessings and my Vega Formula HP (which eventually broke into 2 halves), the accident would‘ve been fatal than the hairline crack on my knee.. Sigh..

APRIL 2006

2006 April, I should confess is the most memorable & haunting of the 24 Aprils I have come across… Two extremes... my first job, a dream one I still feel, and a terrible heart break were presented in between 3 days… 10th of April, a hot summer Monday was my first day at Polaris (where I spent another 3 summers and I never knew I could belong so much @ a workplace.. and moving out of there was a real hard decision, one of the hardest decisions I have made and I miss everything about Polaris… Nonetheless I don’t regret the decision,)…
APRIL 2008 - 2009

As mentioned earlier April 2008 is when this blog zaxplanet.blogspot.com, christened My Oh My was unveiled, but to die a quick death and as fate would have it, to be reincarnated in April 2009… That is not all for April 2009, this month I am enjoying summers in Middle East… Qatar - State of unlimited possibilities… And this is the month when I am active @ 2nd Job….

PARTING THOUGHTS

April seems to be a happening month for many… After reading the first cut, one of my friend seem to realize a similar bonding with April… That friend shared the experience of waiting for summer vacations and mangoesteen days… Another friend’s brother was born in April, creating confusion if the baby was girl or boy, before finally being declared as a boy…

Now there is one more reason to wait for April, every year… IPL, the Cricketaintment… I think DDD and DC are the favorites this time… I still remain loyal to MSD and his CSK… GO CSK GO!!!

2009 April is fading out, as usual by presenting its generosity and leaving an impression… Hope and wait for more memorable Aprils continue...

6 comments
  1. Jasmir April 27, 2009 at 2:45 AM  

    Hey... It is really a good one DUDE... By d way... Its shown as posted at 4:47 am... I m confused..

    You do blog while sleeping too...???

  2. Shamrez Zack April 27, 2009 at 2:49 AM  

    Thank you thank you.... May be its GMT mate ;)

  3. ayinah April 30, 2009 at 6:03 AM  

    Even i've an april bond! my bro n my dearest-eva frnds b'day!:) n well written..i liked the way u've presnted it....i got it all..:)

  4. Shamrez Zack April 30, 2009 at 6:13 AM  

    Thanks for your comments Honeyy ;P

  5. sajna May 7, 2009 at 6:23 AM  

    wow.... uve done it well!! really an awesome work!!! uve shown me the way!!!! good going!!!

  6. Shamrez Zack May 9, 2009 at 6:20 AM  

    Thank you.. thank you....

    Waiting for your blog Saj... ;)