"Twist-in-the-tale"

Posted by Shamrez Zack | 12:58 AM

There is a kiwi fruit based juice at FSGR (Fruit Shop) in that name.. But that’s not what I am referring to...


I am talking about the latest episode in SRK Vs AK showdown... I love the entertainer in SRK and intellect in AK... I was very happy when they both publicly acknowledged each other’s competency and thus announced a seize fire… Now that’s not bollywood


And the twist in the tale… AK's Blog "Settlers Of Panchgani" posted on May,13,2008 came as a shock for me (it sure is a journalist’s delight)... as a SRK fan I am offended and my respect to AK has land slided... Though it’s been a long running sportive rivalry, SRK has always tried to delicately play down the so-called rift with AK, where in otherwise "WISE" AK pounces on every small to kick start a verbal dual... This time it got real NASTY...

AK's Blog is arguably the most viewed blog in India and he is an inspiration of millions of bloggers. Given the very fact, he shouldn’t have used his blog to launch an attack on his equally famous Rival... Someone please whisper blog ethics to this charming fella (Kiran... U listening???)...

0 comments